Back to [Archive] Meta

Info about reviewers
Have a look at the "About" page on the front page for the journals: openpsych.net/about

As of now it only includes very little information about the two journals and the OpenPsych project. I would like it to include some information about the reviewers of both journals. This will make the journals appear more serious. I would like it as a requirement for all reviewers to be listed there with some minimal information such as name, location and possible academic affiliation. No contact information or pictures need to be posted unless someone wants it to.

Does anyone have an opinion on this? All it takes is for the reviewers to give me their information and I will set it up quickly.

I will also consider adding other kinds of information on the page if there are any suggestions.
Admin
Note that some of the reviewers are anonymous, understandable given the notoriety of the topics often discussed on this forum and in the journal papers.
I wasn't aware that reviewers are able to be anonymous. I understand that some authors might want to be anonymous, but why reviewers? Anonymous reviewers are not good for credibility.

Listing reviewers on the page about the journals would increase the credibility of the journals. Let's not make it a requirement then, but a possibility for the reviewers who would like to appear on such a list.
I wasn't aware that reviewers are able to be anonymous. I understand that some authors might want to be anonymous, but why reviewers? Anonymous reviewers are not good for credibility.

Listing reviewers on the page about the journals would increase the credibility of the journals. Let's not make it a requirement then, but a possibility for the reviewers who would like to appear on such a list.

I agree
Admin
For controversial topics, it is sometimes better to be anonymous and less credible than losing one's job. We are not all Jensen.