Back to [Archive] Meta

New frontpage for OP
During this weekend I have made a new front page for OP using the proposed logo from Guglielmo Da Venezia. It is visible at the usual address. You have probably noticed that the same logo has been adapted to the forum.

In addition to the new page Emil has created a Twitter account for the Journals. This account will be used to announce new papers on Twitter. You can use @OpenPsychJour on Twitter to spread the word.

I encourage you to post feedback on the new site in this thread. Ideas for further development are also welcome.
I think the new frontpage for the main site looks fine, but the text of the header for the forum is way too large. If you look at some of the official themes of SMF or PhpBB, the header text is usually no more than half that size. I think it would look better if the size of the text were closer to what it was previously.

I hear you. The forum logo has now been scaled to half the size.
The front page has been updated today. I have added the new journal Open Quantitative Sociology & Political Science and made some minor stylistic changes.
The front page has been updated yet again. Some improvements in the overall design of the website is planned.