Hello There, Guest!  

Reviewers

Below are the reviewers for each journal.

Emil O. W. Kirkegaard - Editor-in-Chief, lead admin, publisher

Davide Piffer - Admin, co-founder

Open Differential Psychology - Reviewer count needed for publication = 3
Emil O. W. Kirkegaard - Editor
Davide Piffer
Meng Hu
Chuck (John Fuerst)
Gmeisenberg (Gerhard Meisenberg)
Dalliard
Heiner Rindermann

Open Behavioral Genetics Reviewer count needed for publication = 3
Davide Piffer - Editor
Peter Frost
Chuck (John Fuerst)
Heitor B.F. Fernandes
GMeisenberg (Gerhard Meisenberg)
Kenya Kura (prof. Kenya Kura)
Meng Hu
nooffensebut

---

Becoming a reviewer
We are looking for more reviewers for all journals. You can apply in this thread. When you apply, kindly attach or link all relevant information such as publication record and blog. Please also write a short introduction explaining why you want to become a reviewer.

OpenPsych is a meritocracy. If you want to become a reviewer for a journal, you must gain the approval of the majority of the reviewers for that journal.
I'll apply as a reviewer for OIP. Let me also suggest that you contact HBD Chick for a position as a reviewer for OBG.
(2014-Mar-25, 04:03:59)Philbrick Bastinado Wrote: I'll apply as a reviewer for OIP. Let me also suggest that you contact HBD Chick for a position as a reviewer for OBG.

I have sent her a tweet.

See also: http://www.openpsych.net/forum/showthrea...d=83#pid83
Davide has asked Gerhard Meisenberg to join as a reviewer. He'd be good for both ODP and OBG. Perhaps contact the full gamut of HBD bloggers (Malloy, Audacious Epigone, JayMan, etc).
(2014-Mar-29, 00:33:16)Philbrick Bastinado Wrote: Davide has asked Gerhard Meisenberg to join as a reviewer. He'd be good for both ODP and OBG. Perhaps contact the full gamut of HBD bloggers (Malloy, Audacious Epigone, JayMan, etc).

I could not find an email for Malloy. JayMan is great. I don't know Audacious Epigone.
JayMan accepted the offer over email, but has yet to make a user. Malloy has made a user, but did not respond to my email. Hopefully, they will join up. :) There is a lot of talent in the HBD blog community.
I can be a reviewer for Open Differential Psychology. I already posted one review.
Granted. The review count is now 4 for ODP. This means authors will need 4 (57%) reviewers to okay their publication.
One problem with OP is that most (if not all) reviewers have an "hereditarian side". I would like to see reviewers hostile to the genetic theory. Otherwise, people may think OP looks like a Mankind Quarterly bis. I have nothing against MQ, if there is no conflict of interest or something of this sort, but it's clear most people won't see it like this. What's more, concerning Fuerst, Dalliard or myself, it's worse, see we co-blog on Human Varieties, and either one of us reviewing the other... that looks weird. Obviously, you'll say that because the reviews are open, everyone can see what is happening. If an hereditarian like me does not accept a publication from another hereditarian, no one will accuse me of anything. But each time I accept, they will suspect something from me, no matter how thorough and how deep my argumentations and justifications are.
I understand. The problem is that finding knowledgeable, non-ideological non-hereditarians is very hard. I guess we could ask Flynn to be a reviewer. I'm thinking that he is probably too busy.

If anyone has suggestions for reviewers, let me know.